Friday, March 21, 2008

day trip to Batam

i woke up at 6.30am today.wash up get dress and style my uber cool hair.XD i had breakfast at macs cos i didn't buy bread for this morning.waited under kak mulia's block, and waited for kak murni's husband to fetch and send us to harbour front center.
we collected out boarding pass and "race" towards the gate XD cos ppl are "kiasu" so we meed to be one too!LOL.i sat with kak mulia in the ferry and this irritating ah pek wanted us to change places but we don't want cause it's free sitting and we can sit anywhere we want!MUAHAHAHAH!so he had no choice but to sit beside me which is so fucking irritating cause he keep hitting me with his elbow and i tried to hit him back "accidentally" but he just ignore it.Damn u ah pek!

went shopping blablablaablabla
and more yadda yadda yadda
the hairstylist their are damn funny when they saw my hair they were literally "wow-ing" i was like uh ok *smile* LOLLLLLLLLl

i bought nothing much cos nothing there interest meXD
reach Singapore around 9pm.weeee~

2 comments:

Ira Roslan said...

Hi Aysh!

Wow.. What the hell man that apek...

I remember going to Batam with my mum and when I arrived this guy just took my luggage (supposedly he wanted to help carry it off the ferry).
When I asked for it back he refused to give it to me unless I gave him a tip. So I gave him like $2 (good enough!) and he said it was too little. I wanted to rip his face off... in the first place I didn't even ask him for help.
I demanded for my bag but he went all cranky on me. I got my bag eventually after literally ripping it (and my 2 bucks) out of his hand.
Effing idiot.

Ayshie said...

yea people there are like very wth.
maybe cos they are poor or smth but u giving them SG$2 is better den giving them RP2000 cos it's only 20cents ROFLL!