12.30pm meet dan to pay his 50bucks
his hair was GREEN.Hahaha but the green
was kinda nice went back home and went
to kak Firah's house at 1.45pm
Today was super fun been so long
since i went to her house
when i reach there she was asleep
and she did go to work cause she's
sick.Hahah my aunt was also sick too
at first she talk very softly.I was serve
with fried yellow black pepper noodles
which was superb plus sour palm juice for
drink it was nice.One hour after the lunch
I start cutting my aunt's hair.
Then suddenly kak Firah ask me about Singfest
how i saw his brother in the band.My aunt told
me how he told her.
Normal:Khai
italic:My Aunt
guess who i saw?
Rafi?
Nope
den who?
Aisyah.HAhah i didn't expect
her to hear this kind of songs.
LOL
We slack around the dining table after
the hair cut and start talking non-stop
about almost everything.We even talk
dirty.I told them WQL's dirty joke about
buttered corns and and we talk about hair,
music,Khairyl's band,Avenged Sevenfold even
Russell peters.She and my aunt even did
the accent of Russell peters.We chatted until
10pm where my mom start to sms me to go home.
but i delayed until 11pm and took the cab home.hahaha
I should go to her house more
No comments:
Post a Comment