Tuesday, August 21, 2007

gahhhh

Looks like my dvd
won't arrive until mid september
aww man.I hope the DVD pass tru
the custom T.T
and my belt buckle too!
i just check with Cindy to
ask her how much but she said she don't know
so yeah.

i've been logging in myspace alot of times
to get and updates from The Avengers
they only relase the full song of
"critics acclaim" which is a very nice song
Matt's voice is definetly better.All his screaming
and talking and singing is a very good combination
in that song.Syn's guitar solo is of course very good
as always.

I keep looking back at the pictures of A7X's gig at
singfest.and how i wish i could turn time back and make
them stay longer to perform more and kick tha lousy Noises(smth)
out of singfest.I keep looking at their videos on myspace
hoping they would come back to singapore and have their
own solo concert.which very much all the fans wanted.
They come they promote their new album we took photos
and autographs.Isn't that awesome.i'm dreaming too much
of avenged sevenfold until i had to change my blogskin
to them.
ahah!

ahhh!

No comments: