Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pokemon Black, unshipped order



This came in today~
and i've been playing it since it arrived! HAHAHAHA. I had a hard time choosing my starter pokemon! -__- I love all three of them! Got Mijumaru(Oshawott) and nick name him Miju. I kinda prefer their Japanese name it's cuter. Also I'm kinda attracted to the white legendary Pokemon Reshiram [レシラム]. It seems like I alone got the Black version almost everyone on Tumblr got the White one. Hmmm, but i'm planning to get the white version too soon. =D

Other then that, I'm quite pissed with etoys-shop! I've fully paid the amount about 2 weeks ago and they still have not ship my order!! LIKE WTHHH. IT'S LIKE ALMOST EVERY SITE WHICH IS FROM HONK KONG IS SO FREAKING SLOWWW I SEND THEM MULTIPLE EMAIL ASKING TO SHIP MY ORDER THEY THEY REPLY ONLY ONE WITH "Hello, very sorry~ what is you order number?" and haven't heard from them since! -___- argghhh i still need to buy another figure from them and this is how their service is? I got no other choice this is the only site that have the second last figure that i wanted! TSK CHIKUSHO!!
BAKAYAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments: