Monday, June 01, 2009

Rude Asians.

damn i've spent a bomb today -_- which means i need to overtime more this month,AND I SOMETIMES HATE ASIANS,YES I FREAKING KNOW I'M AN ASIAN TOO! But at least I'm not as rude as them,I made a scene just now but it wasn't that big.How is queuing up so difficult?or even if you were queuing there first and u move somewhere else and want to get back to where you are standing at least have the courtesy and tell the people behind you are already standing there,I wouldn't mind if you tell me nicely.So I was queuing at old chang kee and suddenly a lady just stand in front of me just like that, of course I didn't know she was there already,so i said "kurang ajar" and she turn and said I understand malay and I was here first.She was shouting.I was like good la you understand what i said at least you know how I feel,so I said if you were there already you should tell me you were there already and I would be fine, but she ignore my comment and keep repeating what she said just now and I was like you are so damn rude sia!-___- simple courtesy also can't.What the hell!

Anyways like I said I've spent a bomb on Sephora(again),M.A.C and O.P.I nail polish,
but I've been commented that I was "bragging" with what I got,please I'm not bragging there are more people out there got more then what i got okay.So I'm actually not gonna post what i got today.Gah!

4 comments:

Ira Roslan said...

In Germany they don't queue up at all sia... I remember being at this cinema, only ONE counter was open, and like 500 people all gathered at the lobby area like it's a concert's mosh pit or something.
I was so glad I had advanced ticket, but I still had to squeeze through the crowd to get to the entrance. Insane!

And yes... don't argue with Singaporeans. I mean, seriously. Not coz they're idiots but it's really pointless. Rolling on the floor is even more useful than that, lol..
You know what I mean.

Ayshie said...

yea,lol! but at least it's already their custom not to queue but here it's already a custom to be in line everywhere.if i travel i don't bother to get in line either LOL!!!

Ira Roslan said...

I swear Singaporeans invented Queues.

Ayshie said...

i think soo too! LOL