Sunday, June 28, 2009

can't get over it.

sigh.

ohh.just now there was this malay rock competition at Tamp East CC called "Rock Kapak"
which should mean hard or like kak mulia say "rock brutal" LOL!So before that i went to check out the place and then during break time kak mulia and me cabot for a while to watch some bands(I'm not really a fan of malay rock cos like i always said "tak ada jiwa").We close the shop for an hour and a half,LOL i should say some of them were great and they sound like AC/DC,Led Zeppelin malay version, so i guess it's okay after that we went back to the shop to continue working and close at around 7.20pm to catch X-Tech from anugerah band perform.They were awesome.

And the day ends.

I feel like want to go to Sydney this September cos there's IMATS which is the International MakeUp Artist Trade Show.I've seen some vids on youtube,that IMATS was held in LA and i see alot of youtube makeup gurus.And imagine 40% discount on branded makeup?!?! OOHHH-EEMMMMMM-GGEEEEEE!but i hate flight and hotel booking =(

No comments: