what i hate is being stereotyped not as minah or emo or whatever
but i was being stereotyped in the "Bitch" category.
WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU MAKCIKS?MAYBE YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER GOT PREGNANT BY HAVING PRE-MARITAL SEX YOU THINK I'M ALSO THE FUCKING SAME?PLEASE MAKCIKS DON'T SAY ANYTHING BEFORE KNOWING ME I'M NOT A FUCKING BITCH I DON'T FUCKING SLEEP AROUND HAVING ONE NIGHT STAND.
damn you damn you damn you!!!
argghhh!
on a brighter note.Miss Tan's bday was celebrated today.heh
and again damn you makciks
2 comments:
Next time you are being labeled, just smile and say 'OKAY!' and walk away.
These people want to think of themselves as better than you so... they can enjoy the disappointment. They're not getting what they ask for. Not from Aysh!
In addition, let's both do the hairflip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHAIVXIjRmw
can't walk away i was cutting her freaking hair.hahaha.and i "accidentally" botaked some parts heh
i still prefer the "EAT FUCKING CROW BITCH" vid.=D
but anyway *hairflip* LOL
Post a Comment