
Hazel,Fiza,Aysh
Yesterday was tiring Fiza and me didn't even get to eat Ayam Masak Merah >=(
cos the stall was closed close as in really closed no more there!I was super sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd =(=(=( so eat at bugis Fiza had Fried Fish Soup Noodles and I had Seafood Soup Noodles and Char Kueh sotong much nicer den the ones at Lau Pa Sat >=( and we were soooo unlucky too everything we wanted we didn't get.Gahhh
After lunch we tried to play the Drums Mania at the arcade and we totally suck!We were just drumming like crazy and missed all the bars HAHAHAAHAH and a bunch of guys were watching at the back so pai seh ahhhh!We watch them play a couple of rounds and me slacked near the mrt and some Chinese American asked us to show them where to Suntec City, so we walk with them until Suntec City LOL!went to the pet shop and play with the rabbits!SO CUTEEEEEE AND FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!I went awwwwwwwwwwww and 2 ang moh laugh at me! LOL!
*pause watching Naruto*
ok back
So we slack at koi garden and talk and talk and talk and listen to music and talk and talk, meet fiza's pri sch friend/neighbor and roam around orchard from something.
I really want to go to Sephora!!!! =(=( Haiz i'm super broke and now i'm only using NTUC voucher for my junks =(
gotta rest now.Zzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment