Monday, January 26, 2009

i did this on facebook

i did this on facebook it's lame i know -.-

1) I love music from MySpace

2) I love Insane Clown Posse

3) I'm addicted to pokka green tea

4) I'm a fake blondie

5) I love fiza

6) I love animals

7) I love eating sushi and salmon sashimi

8) I'm a vampire wannabe i even bought fake fangs!LOL

9) I'm a cyber goth wannabe cos i love industrial,rave and darkwave music -.-

10) I still love Matt Shadows

11) I suck at skating

12) I'm partly bisexual or pan sexual.I love anything beautiful

13) I love ice mint

14) Hollywood Undead rocks

15) I like playing Tony Hawk's Proving Ground on my DS

16) I don't drink

17) I dream that i had sex with Marilyn Manson

18) I sleep with 2 teddy bears and a soft toy snake

19) I love Chunk Taylor shoes

20) I want to lose weight but instead i gain more

21) I don't like short hair.long hair is sexier

22) I always think how would i die

23) I want to die in peace

24) I'm not really suicidal

25) Sometimes I'm even afraid of Death, but i try to let Death embrace me.

No comments: