finally my body therapy practical exams are over!phew *wipe sweat*
at the end of the exams i suddenly feel so relieve and tired.it's like one huge stone
has been lifted up from my shoulders. Now i should just worry about my theory.
Beauty Therapy exams in February, at least i don't need to so another 5000 words thesis.I have about 2 and a half more exams to go and I'm on my way to private Os.
After exams were great i get to meet my girlfriends.I miss them so much already probably our last meeting in 2008 -.- LOL.I feel so happy,warm and fuzzy inside for tira!=D when i wake up tomorrow i would feel so blessed that i got very good old friends, and to the not so old and new friends i'm blessed to have you people too. I got to learn new things thanks to Hamtie =D hahaha.
I'M FEELING SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While some have gone their separate ways
There's some still caught up with the past instead
But move on, you're missing most of your life(life)
They say it's hard to stay the same
When some fail, while other men seem to gain, but friends
I'll be with you here until the end
Until the end
No comments:
Post a Comment