I've decided to buy a light table.i want to get back in doing art, i've not been touching any acrylic paints or color pencils since i've started hairstyling.I need to get back in touch with them.
ahh how i miss art lessons, i would laugh like mad at exactly 3pm.Why? i don't know hahaha!it was fun like mad.Tira and I would talk about wrestling all the time cos we both love Lita!HAHAHAHAHA! And Fiza being stuck in the middle getting lost on what we were talking about and keep on doing with her art work!LOL!Pity Fiza XD.I missed playing or wasting the acrylic paints, painting our hands. I missed out late night art lesson finishing out N level canvas work but it never finished hahaha cos we keep talking and eating and talking and eating.I missed the owl painting the was along the art corridor.I missed the smell of paint.I missed the table drawers where we would hide our food or throw pencil shavings i missed the damn big table where we sit.I missed everything about art!After school art session where i always ask Sab for help with my art.I missed the mechanical pencil which Sab always use to draw her arts, but Mrs I-Forgot-Her-Name always ask her to use a normal pencil.Hahahahaah!
I remember Sab has the biggest damn canvas, Nana was always by herself so much in passion with her art work and Idah is always confuse for what to draw!Hahahaha.
I want time to rewind during the art lesson,We had so much fun doing paintings together.I love art.
No comments:
Post a Comment