Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Hate Clients Who...

I HATE PEOPLE/CLIENTS WHO:

1.Can't keep their head still while i'm cutting/styling/washing/blowing their hair
2.Keep touching their hair while i'm cutting/styling it(this usually applies to the parents or guardian that comes with the client)
3.Have no idea or keep changing their mind on what to do with their hair
4.ARE KIDS
5.teach me how to cut(PLEASE I WILL ONLY GET STUPIDER IF YOU TEACH ME,I'M TRAINED TO DO WHAT I'M DOING)
6.WANTS SOMETHING AND TELL ME SOMETHING ELSE(Get your words out properly)
7.can't wait patiently for their turn,It's a first come first serve basis
8.MADE APPOINTMENT AND DIDN'T TURN UP!(THIS REALLY PISS ME OFF,WE ONLY GIVE 15MINS GRACE FROM THE APPOINT TIME,AND DON'T BLAME US WHEN YOU ARRIVED THE SALON IS ALREADY CLOSE)
9.COMES AT THE LAST MIN AND THE DOOR SIGN SAID "CLOSE"
10.DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FASHION AND INSULT THE WAY I DRESS

Anyway,i watched twilight,was okok not as great as i expected and some scene were wayyyy to slow wasted time and film.And what's so great about Stewart(Bella),She acts like there's no expression.Argh forget about it.I like Alice and Jasper more!HAHA!

The scene of Alice ripping off James' head keep replaying in my mind!LOL HOW COOL IS THAT?HAHAHAHA!

No comments: