Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm Bored
and i got this from Ryan's blog XDXD.
some of my favorite songs.

01: Tarja Turunen - I Walk Alone

Ahh Tarja Ex-Vocalist for Nightwish. strong woman and a VERY strong voice.


02: Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger

Love the song.


03: Emilie Autumn - Opheliac

Victorian and Industrial music is really pleasing to my ears.=D
Not forgetting Emilie's Distorted voice.


04: Megadeth - À Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)

I really want to be free.XD


05: Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God

Meaningful Lyrics.One of A7X's slowest song.


06: Bullet For My Valentine - Waking The Demon

Love the guy in the vid.He's a werewolf.


07: Lacuna Coil - Heaven's A Lie

My very first gothic/heavy metal band i listen too


08: Plainsunset - Johari Window

One of my fav local act.


09: Krystal Meyers - Collide

I listen to her before she came out on MTV =P


10: The Birthday Massacre - Video Kid

This one sounds so video game-y.Again industrial =D=D=D

No comments: