Saturday, April 19, 2008

nothing much.

sometimes when i look back at my life, It's been a rough one. But I kinda like it.
I'm blessed with very good friends and the not so good friends.I've became stronger emotionally.But some makes me weak.The past and present friends.I wanna say thank you for guiding me all this while.

The ones who make me feel bad about myself, the ones who makes me weak, the ones who tried to destroy my life, the ones who back stab, The ones who lied, the ones who did everything to bring me down.I thank you for making me stronger.When i ask God to make me stronger He sent you people to me and destroy me so that I'll be stronger.I learn to fight.But sometimes I failed badly.

The ones who guides me, the ones who advise me, the ones who cared for me, the ones who
tried everything to help me out of all this nonsense,Thank You so much.I ask God to give me comfort, strength and courage He send you people to me, help me guide me back to the right path.But again sometimes i failed badly.

I dunno why the heck i'm blogging about this.but yea.



----------------
Now playing: Avenged Sevenfold - I Won't See You Tonight, Pt. 2
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Paramore - Misery Business
via FoxyTunes

No comments: