Monday, April 28, 2008

Gugugaga

Bleahh.
I went to bugis this afternoon to buy a new set of cutting and thinning scissors along with a cutting comb and scissors bag.So cool LOL.I didn't took much pictures today.I dunno why.went to class after that, poor Maddie had to wait for me until we finish practical today.Hahaha but i treated him at 7-11 and a cab ride home.

The Taxi Uncle is such a lazy ass.I didn't have cash with me so i told him i wanna use Nets but He just said that the Nets was spoil.So Maddie took the trouble and call mom when we were reaching to our block.And he suddenly say "Use Nets use lor". And i was like WHAT THE FUCK!And mom was already comming down he say can use u fucking bastard.
Urrgghhhh.Waste Maddie's sms and phone call and my mom was about to sleep and she took the trouble to come down.=.= Fuck u bastard!

>=(

No comments: