Thursday, March 27, 2008

overdoze.

i've been over dozing myself with panadols.Why?I dunno why.I've been getting bad migraines, headaches and whatever head pain.and still i can't sleep.Over dozing always make you sleep right?I think i'm having Insomnia.That's bad.

Another thing that I've been thinking about is my work and my studies.Maybe I should go back to my part-time, It's very tiring to go work in the morning and study at night.
I'm gonna talk to Kak Mulia about this but not today maybe next week. So I'll be working alternate days.At least I can have time for my girlfriends =D.

I have a confession to make. I LOVE COOKING AND GOING TO MARKETS!ok!there.I love cooking so much that i don't mind staying at home everyday and learn from my aunt.I love it so much that i have ALOTTTT of cook books but i don't have the time to cook!
maybe that I'm going part-time is a good thing too so I can stay at home and cook my heart out!

I really need a time out for myself and i can't kick this bad habit out of my life, that is smoking.sometimes it really helps sometimes it don't.It's like smoking is already part of my life and i can't stop it.Zzz i need therapy, i need to go to the spa and relax.It's been alot for me and it's stressful.I hate it.i need a new life.Zzz

ok i went to work today and told her that i wanna work part time again.and she agreed
cos i can't cope working full-time and studying part-time so she agreed!WEeee~

No comments: