Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i'm crushing that i'm sooo crushed. :(

sometimes i feel like inking every inch of my skin, isn't it feel so good to let out the pain instead of keeping it inside?i'm always turning my pain away with body modification.i've said this and i'm gonna say it again.i rather feel the pain on the outside rather den the inside.it distract my mind so much so i won't think about anything that i'm not suppose too.

I can't sleep.It's really haunting me.I feel like ending my life or maybe i wasn't born in this world.It's evil here and i hate it.I'll try to make life a good one but something is pulling me away from my happiness.I'm sad to say that i'm leading a very misery life.Where's all the color and rainbow gone? I wish i was living in a fantasy world where happiness never ends.

:(

No comments: