Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hmm~

I didn't have a good sleep last night,
i keep crying and dreaming about baby Fatin.
cause she was admitted to the hospital that very afternoon.
While i was having fun with my friends.I'm quite shock actually.
Den i remember my dream last year about Fatin is sick and needed
to go to the hospital.But my dreams was worst actually.I couldn't
help it but cry.I didn't get to see her before she was admitted.
I'm scared that we'll lose her.I've taken care of her since she
was about 3 weeks old so i love her so much!:(

This morning i send a message to Kak Mulia asking how's Fatin.
Alhamdulliah she was doing good.I was still crying actually
before she called me.Farah and bibik came to the shop.I didn't look
at them.I went straight to the the toilet to wash my face.But somehow
i could tell that bibik know that I'm crying.I couldn't concentrate on work
today i did the worst haircut i ever did.Lucky it's was on and Indian girl.who couldn't keep still so serve her right!I was halfway doing a perm when there was
a knock on the back door AND IT WAS FATIN!OH HOW AM I SO GLAD TO SEE HER!!!!!
i'm getting tired.i'm gonna sleep SOON.

No comments: