today was a fun fun day.
went out to get my pay
from kak mulia.
meet Johan.
And some siglapian minah practically
staring at me.I was like whatever bitch
i was from your sch and i showed her
my lovely middle finger _l_(^_^)_l_
=D
Meet my bro at pasir ris mrt.
when some electric guitar playing mat
sit beside Johan and were were SMS-ing
when we were just facing each other.LOL
He was trying me to ask him wht kind of guitar
he had LOL.Den he was like "If he ask me I say
I got Schecter PROTOTYPE Avenger Hellriser FR!"
LOLLLL!!
WE alight at City Hall and change mrt and alight at
sommerset.Went to HMV and i bought four CDs =D.
Iron Maiden,Kryptera,DIO and HIM.Again good stuff.
Went to visit HP my piercer at the new location.
I forgot they have moved to lvl 4 LOL.We chatted
a while everything form me wanted to get my virtical
labret done to dermal punching and sternum.XD
I SOOO need to psyco my mom to let me pierce my
vertical labret!
Caught up with Faji And DD infront of Built-A-Bear
Workshop at Suntec City.
Meet RF and Matt at Raffles Place and Wifey and Danny
for our dinner. We had Satays,"Kueh kube",gong gongs[poke poke],
BBq-ed chicken,Stingrays and Fried Rice.Yumyum~
we laugh and laugh and laugh until our stomach hurts.
Wifey was with us bullying Faji XD.Sorry Faji.LOL
After all that food My bro,Johan and me gtg and when home
LOL~
----------------
Now playing: Iron Maiden - The Prisoner
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Now playing: Dio - Hide in the Rainbow
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Now playing: Dio - Evil Eyes
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Now playing: H.I.M. - Venus Doom
via FoxyTunes
No comments:
Post a Comment