Tuesday, October 16, 2007

reading sab's post

i was reading sab's post until the part where
she miss the days when she was in track n field,
i decided to post up one too XD.

U see i was in track and field when i started
sec 3.Of course i was the slowest and the weakest ever.
i could only run until 50 meters and i passed out.see how weak that
was?And i trained hard to prove to my coach that I'm not the type that
gave up halfway and i did it.I'm Very very super duper happy the first time
coach gave me a pep talk b4 one of the practice race.

after 2 yrs after leaving secondary sch i have not stepped in a stadium
and every time i walk pass that Tampines Stadium i could smell the red
track and green grass and figures would show up on that track of me and my
friends racing each other in a 120meter race.And i could see myslef in the
Siglap Track & Field jersey and shorts running and drinking 100 plus.We would
always take the spot at the starting line for the 100meters race warming up with
foot drills hand and leg stretches.The feeling is so good that i practically stand
in front of the stadium gates for such a long time looking at that place and i just love the sweaty smell of us after running and resting on the wide seats laying down doing stretches after the run. I SOOO MISS RUNNING.Maybe I'll run there again.

Sighh

No comments: