My $75 Haircut.
the experience of a $15 haircut
is REALLY no match for a $75 haircut
and Toni&Guy's Salon.The Service was totally
awesome.
As i walk into Toni&Guy's I was greeted by the
counter girl.She's so nice.She ask me to choose
between a Stylist to The Director.Of course i wanted to
choose the Director but i was on a budget.The cost for a
Director haircut was $214.WOW!YEAH HELL WOW!So i choose a
Stylist instead.Made my appointment at 1pm.And i was introduce
to a stylist name Ida short for Zaidah.
I came back to the salon at exactly at 1pm.I was really excited!
HAHAH!I was bring in to the seat by another stylist as i waited for Ida
the assistant offered me a drink but i refuse.Just that I'm not thirsty
XD.So she began to consult me.Not like those "ok how u want to cut?"
She took her cutting seat and sit beside me and talk,as if we are in a
private conversation.She told me everything she's gonna do to my hair.
Den she ask her assistant to wash my hair.Yes the haircut includes a hair
wash.She cut my hair blow dry my hair.Den rinse again and do the final touch
up for my hair.We even talk about piercings cause her comb accidentally stuck
on my helix.hahah!
The cut last about 1hr15mins.It's very worth it.
Not only that she manage to take away the "Emo"
look from me.That's a bonus! Next time i'm going for a
haircut Toni&Guy is my choice.Wooohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment