Sunday, September 02, 2007

Lalala

Lalala

today was quite busy in the salon
It's ok only that there's one girl
her hair is sooo dry that her scalp
has alot of yucky dandruff.I was shock
to see the amount of dandruff on the
cutting cape.I'm like OMG!hahha
but at least i told her that she
needs to go for hair treatment.
Someone "saw" me and said
'no offense but you look like a minah'
I was already singing to myself
'be quiet u might piss somebody off'
to myself.I tried to fight back
saying i'm not a fucking minah
and i won cause he said that girl has long hair
but i don't have long hair.Hahah

went shopping by myself.
Cindy forgot to bring my A7X DVD
and buckle i was kinda disappointed
though but nvm.I decided to indulge myself
on A7X tee.So went to far east.I bought 2 tees
and pre-ordered the new Avenged Sevenfold self-titled
album.Went to Image 2001 to search for more A7X tees
until i saw an old frind of mine.but he didn't see me
so i went out of the shop quickly.I actully wanted to buy a
Misfits shoe but what the heck.

Went walkling around far east and stop at cheek/Lips Enterprise
also another shop that sell band tees and stuff like that.
One thing i like going to Cheek/Lips enterprise is that
the people are friendly there we talked like we have meet each other
for over 5 yrs or so.Even the costumers rock.we didn't even know
each other and we still can talk like dunno what.Hahaha
These people are much friendlier den those normal shops
where they just look at you seeing if u want to steal anything.
I bought a skull sling bag.Before that i ask if they got an Avenged Sevenfold
bag.But He said no so i go on with the cool skull bag.
Went home after that mom tabao for me chicken rice for dinner later.
yumyum

No comments: