u can see my hand is "kaku"
hahah.
The morning start with my advance color.
DarlingR was my model.
i was doing ok for the first highlight.
Until i've got not enough time for my color
I was "gahbrah" and i accidentally mixed the wrong color
T.T.But at last the color turn out nice.
It's was pinky red.lol.
Den I followed her to her sch RP
LOL.And I ATE POLY FOOD!
Went to Cafe Galilee.
I ordered a Vanilla Frappe Cookies n Cream with ice cream
DarlingR had Cookie n Cream milkshake.
We played pool too!
I was my very first game I won.
but the rest of the game she won.
I was a noob.hahah
DarlingR had to do some video recording
so we wait at the canteen for her friends
One girl came and and said her group is doing about fashion
when she saw my hair and took a picture of my hair LOL!
We were waiting another friend of hers Ken.
They star video shooting and i watch Tenacious D on her friend's
lappy.Went back to Cafe Galilee do another shot and play another 2
rounds of pool ^_^
lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment